Monday, March 28, 2011

Update on me and a new book

Merry Meet all. I know it has been awhile since I have been here.  With work and no internet at home now, I steal time when I can. I have been so busy.  Me and my sister are now starting a coven with the members we have been getting together with.  My magical name will be changing.  Yes change is good.  For while I have felt a block in my magic and my personal growth and I know why.  My sister said something to me that made perfect sense and I was off to discover my new name.  I will just have to get used to it. LOL..

Now onto the book.  My sister is reading a book or was not sure and I noticed she was posting answers to some questions on her blog.  It looked like a good book and I asked her about it. She told me the name of the book and I went out and bought it.  Now I will do the same.  At the end of each chapter the author gives you questions to answer and my answers will be here.  Let me show you the book and a bit about it.


Thanks to Cricketsong for the picture.. hehe : )

Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess by Demetra George



Is the book I am reading and I just finished the first chapter and will be putting my answers down in a different post. I did find it a bit hard to start off with as I am not a "reader" for enjoyment.  The book has to catch me right away, but I am gonna read it because there are some things that did catch me and I can't wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment