Saturday, September 26, 2009

Attention all Kitchen Witches...

I belong to a group that shares recipes for Kitchen Witches and I thought I would share them with all of you. I was going top to post them here but the recipes are growing very long so I decided to put a link to a craft board I own and post them under the Kitchen Witch forum. Please stop on by and check out all the recipes and other ideas for your magical needs. Please feel free to leave comments here or there and tell me if you made anything and how did you like them. Just follow the link to the right side of my blog. The board is called The Craft Nook....
Here are the recipes I added today...


HUNZA DIET BREAD RECIPE
Lammas Bread
Noodles in Faery Butter
Lammas Picnic Calzones
Corn Pudding
Sparkling Strawberries
Chicken Piccata Dinner
Zucchini Bread
Baked Eggs with Mushrooms
First Harvest Morning Muffins (for Lammas)
BAKER'S® ONE BOWL Spider Web Brownies
Barm Brack
Lammas Loaf
Honey Cookies (or Sabbat Cakes)!
Lavender and Lemon Sugar Cookies
First Harvest Morning Muffins (for Lammas)
Rose Petal Wine
and many more..

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful, thanks for sharing all the good info.

    Karri

    ReplyDelete