Sunday, January 3, 2010

My new business Logo and siggy tag for it..

As I keep looking at my sisters web site I thought it was time to redo mine. I am not selling certain things anymore and wanted a more sleeker look. So I decide to sit down and play with some graphics to come up with a new logo. Now that I know how to play with my paint shop pro program a bit more I decided to give it a go... I am trying to make it transparent but having issues.. but this is what I came up with so far... It took me awhile because it is made up of 5 different types of pictures all cut out and fixed up and then pasted all together...





And this is my siggy tag to go with it.. soooo what do you think...






Now I have to make all new buttons and then play with the HTML code to fix everything again.. Oh joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment