Sunday, January 3, 2010

The flea market today..

Was slow due to the snow but at least I got some work done. Making candle stick holders with beads around them.. It tough because inspector number 9 keeps rejecting them and makes me REDO them all over again!! What a tough women!!
After the flea market and me dropping off my sister I headed to the grocery store to pick up some coffee and other things we need. Wouldn't you know it my dam car died again!! Just shuts off no power.. I sat in the parking lot playing with the battery and all the wires and nothing... Decided to call AAA and they told me it would be a 2 hour wait.. I was like WTF!! I am not waiting that long... called sis to see if someone could pick me up and he did.. thanks so much.. it was getting cold in the car with no heat.
When I got home my love made a comment about how later he would walk to go check out the car and how it is afraid of him and will start. That SOB was kinda right... He went to the store and played with the battery wires and poof the car started.. Ugg I am never going to hear the end of this!! I guess I should go get some new cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment